The visible part of creating and presenting or selling something is but a portion of the creative process.
Before then there had to be time:
- Time to dream and dream and dream
- Time to plan
- Time to learn skills
- Time to develop a rhythm or style
- Time to research
- Time to synthesize information
- Time to make connections
- Time to build support systems
- Time to gather tools and materials
- Time to experiment
- Time to fail
- Time to dream again
- Time to start the whole process over again
There's no shortcut to creating original, meaningful work. This is a journey. And it's worth the effort.
Get The Relentless Creative Handbook and learn to make space for the journey.